United Autosports have lost the third place finish at the 4 Hours of Le Castellet after a post-race investigation. Race officials investigating full course yellow speeds penalised the #32 United Autosports Ligier 30 seconds, dropping it to fifth overall. The decision promotes Graff Racing #39 to third and Panis Barthez to fourth.
The decision extends the championship lead of the G-Drive by DragonSpeed Oreca from 7 points to 12 points over the United Autosports crew. Multiple cars were investigated and penalised for full course yellow speeds, but only United Autosports penalty has an effect on the results.
- #32 United Autosports LMP2 Ligier – 30 seconds
- #5 By Speed Factory LMP3 Ligier – 30 seconds
- #12 Eurointernational LMP3 Ligier – 30 seconds
- #15 RLR MSport LMP3 Ligier – 30 seconds
- #77 Proton Competition Porsche – 10 seconds