|Crystal Palace, United
Type: Parkland Circuit
Photographs Taken: July 2004
Numbers and arrows on map indicate the location and direction where the photographs were taken.
1. - Terraces. The original asphalt is under the grass!
2. - At 2/3 of the straight, heading to North Tower Crescent, approaching the kink.
3. - North Tower Crescent looking back, showing the exit of the kink (far middle of the photo).
4. - This is the New link. Photo taken at the exit of North-East turn. The New link is a sharp dip. Original track was turning right to the infield.
5. - Looking back to the New link. The wall at right (left side of the track) can be seen on early races photos.
6. - Same place as previous photo, this time looking ahead. New buildings on the right side. Old wall on the left side.
7. - Approaching Ramp bend. The grandstands of the stadium are built on a part of the track.
8. - Ramp bend, with the original wall on the left side. This turn is low banked.
9. - Continuing through Ramp bend
10. - Maxim Rise, looking back to the exit of Ramp bend
11. - Maxim Rise, looking ahead (underneath the access bridge to the station).
Photographs ©Michel Marti. Reproduced here with kind permission.